Dronfield Town FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rumours are rife

+5
swagga
unknown
bebbo
Presty
Sven
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

rumours are rife Empty rumours are rife

Post  Sven Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:57 am

The following rumours are spreading around Dronfield. Investigations have found no truth in these but there is little sense of the rumours drifting away. Who is at the heart of these ? - a disgruntled player or manager maybe, a disillusioned supporter, a time waster with obviously too much time on their hands. The rumours are -

* Sven to sign a big name - could this be Kaka or Ulrikaka.
* Beebo to sign for the B side as the ideal replacement for Twinkle Toes Presty. Then Babbar wakes up.
* Sven has still got his big picture of Ross and is threatening to stand it at the side of the pitch on match days.

Any names of who may be leading the rumour mill to be forwarded onto the Forum. Punishment will be considered around the number of laps on Gladys Buxton to be completed.

Sven

Male Number of posts : 35
Team Assocaited With : Dronfield Town B
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

rumours are rife Empty Re: rumours are rife

Post  Presty Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:18 am

My first reccomendation to you as assistant is that we field the picture of Ross at right back, instead of Bebbo. tongue
Presty
Presty
Admin

Male Number of posts : 80
Team Assocaited With : Adults B Team
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  bebbo Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:01 am

well if thats how you feel i'll not bother and stay with the over 35's probably a better side anyway Very Happy
bebbo
bebbo
5am Post Bridge Taxi Driver

Male Number of posts : 39
Team Assocaited With : over 35
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  unknown Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:46 am

Sorry have just stumbled accross this site, as a neutral from Dove Holes i would say the RB that played in the final against Dove Holes Res is the best in Dronfield surely? thats the rumour flying round hope valley?

unknown
Executive Director of Log In and Password Administration

Male Number of posts : 12
Team Assocaited With : ??
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Presty Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:12 am

Thats funny, you have the same email address as that very right back! lol!
Presty
Presty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  unknown Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:14 am

that is a breach of my rights, you should not be revealing information registered in confidence, please remove the above comment, also for the record i am from Dove Holes and my name is Burt Evil or Very Mad

unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sven Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:58 am

What is it with players these days ? They think they have rights and nothing could be further from the truth.

If you don't like it take your case to the Court of Human Rights or alternatively to the Pioneer Commitee who then will deliberate and play God with all of our lives. Its never been the same since the minimum wage for footballers was abolished in 19xx ( perhaps someone from the over 35s can remember the exact year). As I see it, it will not be too long before the players are picking the team and then blaming everyone else when they have lost the game.

And while I am on one what about the over paid and hyped up players in the Premiership. Finger wagging,, finger pointing, snarling, foul mouthed, abusive and aggressive physcos the whole bunch of them. Therefore, it was brilliant to watch Wimbledon yesterday and two fantastic tennis players playing at the top of their game and in the right spirit. Perhaps we all can learn from them. The only thing I didn't like about it was the 15 - love thing. Depending on how you say 15 - love it could be received in a number of different ways. Imagine Graham Norton saying it compared with say Lemmy of Motorhead - the mind boggles.
Smile

Sven

Back to top Go down

Post  swagga Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:36 pm

sven is the pressure of the new season getting to you already you seem to be rambling in your last message hope all the lads are fit and ready to go good luck for the new season. Good luck in the new assistant role presticals i bet you have been out and bought a new tracksuit.
Smile

swagga

Male Number of posts : 16
Team Assocaited With : dronfield town b
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  bebbo Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:26 am

sven i think youve lost the plot mate cyclops ...............maybe i have a chance of getting in your side if your not thinking rationally Very Happy
bebbo
bebbo

Back to top Go down

rumours are rife Empty Rumours are rife

Post  Sven Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:21 am

I do worry about you Beeeeebo.

Firstly Leeds being a great side - whats that all about ? Leeds are a grate side - "have an irritating effect".

Secondly I might be losing the plot and increasingly finding it more difficult to seperate fact from fantasy (yes Ross Carey is by miles the best player in the club) but there is no chance of you getting a game with the B side. Browney might take you on although I have heard he has started hallucinating about dodgy full backs who allege to live in Dove Holes and go by the name of Burt.

Its a funny old mixed up world and I am just off to have a liquid lunch with Gazza - that should help straighten me out.

Yours in footie, Ryan's Babble. alien

Sven

Back to top Go down

Post  unknown Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:14 am

Sven wrote:I do worry about you Beeeeebo.

Firstly Leeds being a great side - whats that all about ? Leeds are a grate side - "have an irritating effect".

Secondly I might be losing the plot and increasingly finding it more difficult to seperate fact from fantasy (yes Ross Carey is by miles the best player in the club) but there is no chance of you getting a game with the B side. Browney might take you on although I have heard he has started hallucinating about dodgy full backs who allege to live in Dove Holes and go by the name of Burt.

Its a funny old mixed up world and I am just off to have a liquid lunch with Gazza - that should help straighten me out.

Yours in footie, Ryan's Babble. alien

Harsh, i cant help living at Dove Holes and my parents calling me Burt!!!

unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sven Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:02 am

I've sussed you sonny boy.

You really live in Burt Holes and your name is Dove - so that can only mean its you Doyley. Twisted Evil

Anyway who is the best full back in the club - just ask Paul and Michelle Willis for their opinion. As for me I have no idea as I can't tell the difference between a Spanish midfield play maker and an ex Welsh midfield thug.

Sven

Back to top Go down

rumours are rife Empty burt from dove holes

Post  kenwyn jones Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:37 am

Hi,im gurtrud from dove holes, burts wife,and my favourite player is kenwyn jones the sunderland striker,hence my user name. Me and my husband burt have had a long running feud over the cup final that the right back of dronfield didnt do much through the game and was very average,unlike the hard working striker who played alongside the lad who scored a great hat-trick,he was definately the unsung hero that day, and i dont know what burts on about anyway,he lost his sight 2 years ago!

kenwyn jones

Male Number of posts : 6
Team Assocaited With : brownys bravehearts
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  unknown Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:43 am

I may have lost my sight (thats what i told you) but i know you have been carrying on with Bill Evil or Very Mad

Anyway i dont think he was average blitzing them with frightning pace and fantastic long passing which made the forwards have a good game Laughing

On a serious note . . . Bebbo Shut Up Razz

unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Presty Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:23 am

You’ve all completely lost the plot! scratch

Back to the rumours…. My mates next door neighbours cat overheard spuds dog telling somebody in the pioneer…..and you may want to sit down before you read further………..

…….that Sarnies may make an appearance at training tomorrow night!!!!! affraid

Expect hell to freeze over and the moon to fall out of the sky first though!
Presty
Presty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny G Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:15 am

Have we got enough balloons, flags and banners??

rumours are rife 26para10
Danny G
Danny G

Male Number of posts : 40
Team Assocaited With : Dronfield's Defending Emergency Service
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  unknown Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:51 am

Rumour has Chris Connor has shed an amazing 27 pounds for the new season and has given up Sleeping Around Shocked

. .

And then I woke up silent

unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  SarniesSuperStar Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:32 am

Presty wrote:You’ve all completely lost the plot! scratch

Back to the rumours…. My mates next door neighbours cat overheard spuds dog telling somebody in the pioneer…..and you may want to sit down before you read further………..

…….that Sarnies may make an appearance at training tomorrow night!!!!! affraid

Expect hell to freeze over and the moon to fall out of the sky first though!

Well as i sit here at my desk reading this , i am i can confirm getting ready to leave the office at just after 5pm to attend training !!!

Granted , that due to traffic i cant say i will be there at 6.15pm on the dot , but i will be there !!!

I need to lose the bloody belly before the season starts or else Saint might have to be the energetic midfielder next year !!!!

SarniesSuperStar

Male Number of posts : 11
Team Assocaited With : All , i am that good !!
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  bebbo Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:22 am

after nipping in the pioneer last weekend for a quick pint which turned out to about ten, i was approached by a club member who inquired about playing for dronfield town seniors (citizens) cant tell you who yet but he could turn out to be the signing of the season (no its not evo even though he could probably get away with playing for us). so the svenga boys better get ready for a tough friendly this pre-season...............p.s kenwyn dont forget to bring dave and bead and charno and bomber and lewis and brookie when we play svens mob.............doesnt matter about twingy as he wont get a game............. Laughing
bebbo
bebbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Presty Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:32 am

Was it George?
Presty
Presty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny G Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:18 am

Could be Jack!
Danny G
Danny G

Back to top Go down

rumours are rife Empty Beebo rules

Post  Saint Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:56 am

Good to see the best right back in Dronfield active as usual on the forum. i have advised Sven and Coach Presty to make every effort to secure his services for the coming season.

Beebo - we need you! cheers

Saint

Male Number of posts : 18
Team Assocaited With : Dronfield Town
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SarniesSuperStar Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:53 am

sorry i didnt make it last night, i had all the intentions to be there.

i got held up at work so didnt get home until about half 7 Sad

see you all next week tho , and maybe tuesday if anyone is training with the 1st's / res's

SarniesSuperStar

Male Number of posts : 11
Team Assocaited With : All , i am that good !!
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny G Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:36 am

The only suprise that was there was Saint, as it was forcast light drizzle..
Danny G
Danny G

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny G Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:47 am

Sven wrote:The following rumours are spreading around Dronfield. Investigations have found no truth in these but there is little sense of the rumours drifting away. Who is at the heart of these ? - a disgruntled player or manager maybe, a disillusioned supporter, a time waster with obviously too much time on their hands. The rumours are -

* Sven to sign a big name - could this be Kaka or Ulrikaka.
* Beebo to sign for the B side as the ideal replacement for Twinkle Toes Presty. Then Babbar wakes up.
* Sven has still got his big picture of Ross and is threatening to stand it at the side of the pitch on match days.

Any names of who may be leading the rumour mill to be forwarded onto the Forum. Punishment will be considered around the number of laps on Gladys Buxton to be completed.

Going back to the original title for this thread, I was thinking last night about the rumour that me and Jolly will be the new Dyno partnership that bolsters the back for this up and coming season (a bit like Pallister and Bruce were).
Now what happens WHEN Jolly gets sent off? [AND he will]. Your going to have a 35yr old trying to hold the line all on his lonesome at the back, a man of my twighlight years cannot undertake such a challenge by himself, emergency protocalls will be needed. And that doesn't mean an inhaler or oxygen mask on stand by either.
Pallister & Bruce will soon be known as Jekyll & Hyde! Evil or Very Mad No
Danny G
Danny G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next